If the LED indicator shows no colour:
This indicates that your Formation product has successfully connected to the network and is available to be streamed to wirelessly. Instructions on how to stream to your Formation product can be found here
If your devices are not showing in the Bowers & Wilkins Home app, please see instructions here
.If the LED indicator continuously pulses amber:
This indicates that your Formation product is attempting to establish a connection to the network but is unable to do so. To remedy this:
- Perform a Factory Reset on your Formation product. Instructions on how to do this can be found here.
- Repeat the setup process for your Formation product using the Bowers & Wilkins Home app. During the setup process ensure that the password you enter to connect to your wireless network is being entered accurately (this will be case sensitive). The password for your network should meet the following criteria…
- The network you are connecting to needs to be secure with either WPA or WPA2
- Should be between 8 and 60 characters in length.
- Should not contain emoji’s or special characters (such as £$%&!?@).
- Ensure the phone you are setting up Formation on is within close proximity to the Formation Device you are setting up.
If at this stage your Formation product still will not connect to the network, try restarting some of your equipment:
- Close all open applications on the device you are running the Bowers & Wilkins Home app on, and then turn that device completely off and then on again.
- In settings on your phone, Disable and re-enable Bluetooth.
- Turn your network router completely off and then on again (IMPORTANT: Switching your network router off may cause interruptions to downloads or digitally recorded television).
If the above suggestions do not help, it is possible that a connection is not being made due to a wireless problem within your environment.
If you are still having difficulty setting up Formation Devices, please click here
for further assistance.